Europe Tour Package from Nepal
Today Europe became the central attraction of all Nepalese. Europe Tour package From Nepal is one desire billions of people dream of every single day. For some, it’s an adventure, a passion, and a desire to experience the most elegant and sophisticated lifestyle on the face of the planet and for some, it’s more than just an experience but an opportunity at learning, witnessing and discovering the western history, culture, and the beginning. Regardless in whichever category you fall in, this holiday, let’s experience one true Europe that has homed millions of dreams for as long as one can remember and discover the best of almost everything that lies within. For booking contact us our sales Department at 01-5520088 or click here to drop a message. Shop in Holidays does have various other packages for other parts of Europe like SCANDINAVIA TOUR (15N/16D) – Happy Holidays!
Welcome! Today we board our flight to one of the most beautiful cities known for its rich culture,cosmopolitanism and fascinating history – London the capital of England.
Get greeted by your Friendly Travel Professional on arrival, who will later escort you to your hotel and assist with your check in.
Relax in the comforts of your hotel.
Overnight in London. (Dinner)
Today we proceed to explore the city of London with our expert local guide. You will see important landmarks like the Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Tower Bridge, River Thames, Hyde Park and many more. Witness the Changing of the Guards
at Buckingham Palace (subject to operation).
Next we proceed to visit the renowned Madame Tussauds wax museum. Be enthralled by the world’s largest wax collection of famous personalities.
Later we will proceed to visit London eye, one of the many iconic highlights of the city. Enjoy scenic views of the city while you ride the London eye. It is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the United Kingdom,standing at 135 meters tall overlooking the river Thames and the beautiful city of
Overnight in London. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Check out of your hotel and proceed to travel by Ferry / Le shuttle from Dover / Folkstone to Calais in France.
After disembarking proceed to the fashionable and elegant city Paris, known for its haute couture, renowned museums, breath-taking beautiful monuments and sensational cabarets.En route enjoy the English and French Countryside.
Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Today we proceed for a guided city tour of Paris. Marvel at the finest Parisian tourist attractions, Place Vendôme, Place de l’OpéraGarnier, Musée d’Orsay, Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysées, one of the most recognised fashionable avenues in the world, Arc de Triomphe, Alexander Bridge, Les Invalides and several others.
Next we visit the iconic Eiffel Tower – 3rd Level, and get a stunning view of the city from the top. With its famous tapering cast iron tip, the Eiffel Tower is not just the symbol of Paris but of all of France.
Later in the day, visit Montmartre known for its artist’s history. Take a Funicular to the top and see the white domed Basilica of Sacre-Coeur, a popular landmark and the second most visited Monument of Paris.
Next we take a romantic cruise down the river Seine, one of the world’s most scenic cruise, flanked by exquisite monuments like Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Orsay Museum and many more. Gliding under one bridge to one another with a view of the finest monuments in the heart of bustling Paris.
Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
This day experience a day full of excitement at this popular amusement park. The destination to relax and enjoy different kind of thrill rides and studio movies with your loved ones. You may choose between Disney Parks, where fairy tales take flight across five incredible lands filled with classic attractions, shows and street parades with Disney Characters OR you may visit the Walt Disney Studios Park and be astounded by the outstanding stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets
used for creating blockbuster movies.
Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Today we proceed to Brussels, Headquarters of the European Union and capital of Belgium. On
arrival in Brussels we visit one of Europe’s most beautiful squares, the Grand Place, home to the medieval Town Hall and the fabled MannekenPis statue. Drive past St. Michael’s Church.
Later Relax in your coach as we proceed to the city of Lisse to tour the legendary Keukenhof Gardens (till 14th May). Be astounded by the vast numbers of tulips, daffodils and hyacinths, that create dazzling ranges of colour.
From 15th May we visit Madurodam a miniature park to see a range of perfect 1:25 scale model replicas of famous Dutch landmarks, historical cities and large developments. Feel like a giant amidst models of palaces, canals,
windmills, harbours, airport and other Holland attractions.
Overnight in Netherlands.(Breakfast, Lunch,Dinner)
Check out and proceed to the Dutch capital Amsterdam. Board a glass- topped boat where you will experience the best of this historical city. Thrive on the city’s vibrant past with its 1,000 bridges and quaint old houses.
Later continue your scenic drive towards your hotel in Frankfurt area and check in to your hotel.
Overnight in Germany. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Check out, relax in your coach as today’s day will be a charming experience for any car enthusiast. We will be visiting the Mercedes Benz Museum which covers history of the Mercedes-Benz brand and the brands associated with it till date. (On Monday’s when the museum is closed, you will be taken on a
boat ride at the Rhine Falls)
Later continue your drive to the heart of the Black Forest, known for its dense, evergreen forests and picturesque villages. You will be enthralled at the scenic beauty of the
quaint villages in the heart of Black Forest region. Witness a demonstration of how cuckoo clocks are made. Sit back and enjoy the scenic drive towards Switzerland.
Visit Schaffhausen, where you see the magnificent Rhine Falls – Europe’s biggest and most spectacular falls. Incase of museum being closed, we will be opting for a thrilling experience at Rhine Falls with a boat ride. Witness the magnificent falls as we sail upclose to the falls.
Later drive to your hotel.
Overnight in Central Switzerland.
(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Get set for a memorable magical alpine excursion tocJungfraujoch – The Top of Europe, a high–point of yourtour.
First we proceed to Grindelwald Terminal. The new 3S-Bahn Eiger Express takes you from the Grindelwald Terminal to the Eigergletscher station in just 15 minutes. There you board a cogwheel train to reach the highest railway station in Europe at 11,333 feet – a world of
eternal ice and snow.
Visit the Ice Palace where artistes create their work of art in ice. Visit the Sphinx observatory deck to experience a breath-taking
panoramic view of the longest glacier in the Alps – Aletsch Glacier.
Overnight in Central Switzerland. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Today enjoy amazing scenery, a once in a lifetime experience with an exhilarating tip to the top of Mt Titlis at 3020 metres on various cable cars including Rotair, the world’s first revolving cable car. Get a breath taking unrestricted 360 degrees stunning view of the dazzling snow caped peak, deep crevasses and pristine white snow fields, dotted with massive ice boulders from every angle.
Do not forget to visit the “Cliff Walk” the highest suspension bridge in Europe along the cliff of Mt.Titlis.
Later proceed on an orientation tour of
Lucerne one of most beautiful cities in Switzerland. Visit the Lion Monument, KapellBrucke with some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates. Enjoy a scenic cruise on the lake of Lucerne.
Overnight in Central Switzerland. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Relax in your coach as you take a scenic drive to Innsbruck. En route arrive in Vaduz, the capital of Liechtenstein, a tiny principality nestled between Switzerland and Austria. It lies entirely within the Alps
and covering an area of just sixty-two square miles.Liechtenstein is the sixth smallest independent nation in the world. It follows a policy of neutrality and is one of the few countries in the world that maintains no military.
Next proceed to Wattens, to
visit the Swarovski World of Crystals and marvel at the crystalline works of art.
Later enjoy an orientation tour of the beautiful city, Innsbruck. See the Golden Roof with its fire gilded copper tiles, a characteristic landmark of Innsbruck, walk down cobblestone pathways of Maria TheresienStrasse.
You can sit at one of the many outdoor cafes, admire the magnificent baroque architecture and relive medieval European culture. The splendid Alps in the background provide a perfect picture-postcard setting.
Overnight in Innsbruck / Seefeld. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Check out of your hotel and proceed towards Venice – Italy. City of Beautiful Monuments, Serpentine Canals, city that inspired poetry and passion through the ages.
Arrive at the pier in Venice, where we board a private boat. Enjoy your Indian lunch on board while you sail over the Giudecca Canal, to arrive at St. Mark’s Square – the main square of Venice. View St Mark’s Basilica – one of the best examples of Byzantine architecture, Witness the famed Bell Tower and Clock Tower with the dominant sign of the Zodiac and current phase of the moon.
See the Bridge of Sighs, made of white lime stone, that passes over the Rio di Palazzo, connecting the old prisons with interrogations rooms at the Doge’s Palace.
Witness a Murano Glass demonstration and marvel at the intricate and colourful glass artefacts, hand-crafted by master craftsmen. Treasure a romantic Gondola ride in a flat bottomed Venetian rowing boat, amidst the stunning backdrop of baroque buildings. This truly is the best way to enjoy this enchanting city. We return to the pier and later check in to your hotel.
Overnight in Padova/Bologna. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
This morning check out and drive to Florence – the cradle of the Renaissance. Along with your English-speaking local guide, walk and absorb into the culture of the historic city.
View the Duomo – the city’s most iconic landmark, the Campanile and the Baptistery with its Gates to Paradise. Also see the Piazza Della Signoria – an open-air museum crammed with Renaissance sculptures, edged by historic cafes and presided over by the magnificent Palazzo Vecchio and the famed Ponte Vecchio (bridge) across the River Arno.
Next, drive to Piazzale Michelangelo to get a spectacular panoramic view of the city. Later proceed towards Pisa. On arrival see the Square of Miracles with the stupendous Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Overnight in Tuscany region. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Today check-out and proceed towards the eternal city of Rome. Enjoy a guided city tour of Rome with an expert English-speaking local guide.
Next visit the Vatican City – the smallest country in the world (Please note shorts or sleeveless vests are not allowed). Enter the Vatican Museum, where you see the renowned classical sculptures and masterpieces of the Renaissance Art.
Visit Sistine Chapel – a source of inspiration for art lovers and tourists alike and known for its masterpiece – the Last Judgement. This is also where the Pope gets elected.
Visit the divinely beautiful basilica of St. Peter’s. Get mesmerized by the works of Michelangelo and Bernini.
We continue and then drive to view the magnificent Colosseum, a vast amphitheatre that is still well preserved.
Next, Visit the beautiful Trevi Fountains. The Legend says that tossing a coin over your
shoulder gets you back to Rome.
Overnight in Rome. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
UNITED KINGDOM London:
- City tour with a local guide
- Entrance to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Ride on London Eye – the millennium landmark
- Witness Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace (Subject to operation)
- Ferry / Le Shuttle from Dover / Folkstone to Calais
- City tour with a local guide
- Visit to the 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower
- Full day excitement and thrill at Disneyland® Paris
- Funicular ride to see the Sacre Coeur Basilica- Montmartre.
- Enjoy romantic cruise on River Seine
- The magnificent Grand Place and MannekenPis Statue
- Enjoy sights of Amsterdam on a Canal Cruise
- Walk through the world’s largest and the most beautiful floral
- display at Keukenhof (till 14th May)
- Visit Madurodam – Holland in miniature (from 15th May)
- Entrance to Mercedes Benz Museum
- Visit the heart of beautiful Black Forest
- Demonstration of cuckoo clock making
SWITZERLAND Mt. Titlis:
- Witness breath-taking mountain peaks and glaciers at Mt. Titlis
- Ride in the world’s first revolving cable car
- Walk on the Highest suspension bridge in Europe – Titlis Cliff Walk
- Orientation tour of Lucerne
- Cruise on Lake Lucerne
- Orientation tour of Lucerne
- Cog wheel train ride to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe
- Visit scenic Interlaken
- The magnificent Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen
- Orientation of Vaduz, the Capital of the principality of Liechtenstein
- See the Maria TheresienStrasse and the Golden Roof
- Visit the Swarovski Crystal Museum and shop
- St. Mark’s square by Private boat
- Enjoy a classic Venetian Gondola ride
- Visit the famous Murano Glass showroom
- Guided walking city tour with a local English-speaking guide
- Visit Square of Miracles
- Photo-stop at the Leaning Tower
- Guided City tour with a local English speaking guide
- Visit to Trevi Fountain
VATICAN CITY Vatican City:
- Visit the Vatican Museum – see sculptures and masterpieces of Renaissance art
- Visit to the awe-inspiring Sistine Chapel
- Visit the magnificent St. Peter’s Basilica
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast.
- 13 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Lunches.
- 14 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Dinners.
- Daily Mineral Water Bottle (500ml)
(Packed lunch will be served on the day we travel from London to Paris and on the day when you visit Disneyland Paris)
- Tips to coach drivers for the duration of the tour are included.
- 02 Nights accommodation in a 4 star hotel in London
- 03 Nights accommodation in a 4 star hotel in Paris
- 01 Night accommodation in a 4 star hotel in Netherland
- 01 Night accommodation in a 4 star hotel Germany
- 03 Nights accommodation in a 4 star hotel in Central Switzerland
- 01 Night accommodation in a 4 star hotel Innsbruck / Seefeld
- 01 Night accommodation in a 4 star hotel in Padova
- 01 Night accommodation in a 4 star hotel in Tuscany
- 01 Night accommodation in a 4 star hotel in Rome
Instruction for Arrival & Departure Coach Transfers
Grand Wonders Of Europe – (14 Nights & 15 Days)
London (LHR Airport) Arrival Transfer – Flight landing time should be between 08 AM – 02 PM.
Rome (FCO Airport) Departure Transfer: Flight departure timing should be post 02 PM.
IMP Notes for Transfers
- Please note there may be waiting up to 02 Hours (Post reaching in arrival hall) for arrival transfers.
- If flight timings are before / after the suggested timing, client has to arrange his private transfers on direct payment basis. We will not reimburse any cost for private transfers.
- A person below 12 years of age on the entire tour will be considered a child
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room
- Tours will operate subject to all Government regulations
- All Local taxes, entrances and services are calculated as on 1st October 2021, any increase in local taxes, entry tickets and other services has to be borne and paid by the traveler/agent.
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) will be done in an air-conditioned coach
- On reaching Eiffel Tower, if there is a very long queue, we will be taking you to the Montparnasse tower
- It is suggested to carry One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach
- Services of our Tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour
- On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members
- A local representative or your coach driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour
- Land surcharges applicable on certain departure dates which will be notified
- If certain sightseeing/excursions are closed, then alternate sight- seeing will be arranged.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours,there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However, you willnot miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary unless its closed due to a holiday. Your Tour Manager will notify you the same
- In case of inordinate delays and strict driving laws, packed dinner may be provided on that day
- Please check with your Sales representative for final details
- In case of any increase in any taxes in Europe, there would be a change in price which will be justified
- We reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services
- We reserves the right to change any itinerary for operational reasons and reasons beyond the control of us due to Force Majeure related to weather conditions, strike, etc.rce Majeure related to weather conditions, strike, etc.
- We shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur during the tour, due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and or any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger
- Tours are operated subject to Reserve Bank of India / Government of India regulations
- Tour cost is payable in EURO out of your BTQ entitlement of the passengers
What your tour price does not include:
- The cost of the Airfare, Passport, POE charges, Visa charges, Overseas Travel Insurance, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Porterage, Laundry, and Alcohol, Food or Drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls
- Any extra meals not included in the itinerary. Meals are pre – set and a choice of menu is not available
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by thepassengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- GST, TCS and other taxes as applicable
- Anything which is not specified in the Itinerar
Original passport valid for at least Six months with minimum 2 blank pages. (face to face)
1) The passport should be issued less than 10 years ago.
2) Two photocopy of Passport photo page and address page of the applicant.
3) Photocopies of all valid US, U.K. and previous Schengen visas.
4) One application form & undertaking form with all columns filled in and 2 recent photographs in the size of 3.5 cms x 4.5 cms with white/light background.
All applicants should mention their mobile number on the visa application form.
5) Covering letter IN ORIGINAL signed by the applicant. For self- employed/businessman, going on tourist visa, covering letter preferably on company”s letterhead is required Copy of CONFIRMED prepaid hotel reservation OR sponsorship certificate (attestation d’accueil & photo id proof of invitee along with copy of the documents shown to the French town hall (electricity bill, taxes etc.)
6) IN ORIGINAL and Photocopy
7) Copy of ITINERARY prepared by the travel agency (for those going on tour)
8) Copy of income tax papers of last three years, last THREE month bank statement & updated, last 3 months salary slips
9) Photocopy of OVERSEAS medical insurance policy + REPATRIATION, evacuation cover (equivalent to 30,000 euros). Please carry your original insurance for verification at the time of submission of visa application form. **
10) Copy of air ticket or PNR (booking printout).
11) All applicants except first time traveler (traveling first time to a Schengen country) while applying for a French visa will be required to fill visa insurance undertaking form in addition to the visa application form.
12) For minor travelling alone the visa application must include an authorization from both his/her parents to travel alone. The authorization has to be certified by an entitled Indian/Nepalese authority and enclose copy of the parents’s identity.
If the minor is travelling with an adult other than his/her parents, this adult has to be legally
authorized by the minor’s parents to accompany him/her and take any measure that be needed in case of
If the minor is accompanied by only one of his/her parents, the other one should give his/her legal
authorization to let her/his child travelling with his/her spouse.
13) For any student under 18, applicants are requested by the French authorities to provide with either a photocopy of certificate from their school or university or any other document as a proof of their enrollment as a student or apprentice.
14) The photocopy of certificate from school or university or any other proof of professional or educative occupation is also requested whenever a young person over 18 is depending on his parents for his/her living expenses
15) Domestic help at the private service of a foreign national or a French national, accompanying his employer to France for a short stay needs to hold a working permit,like any foreigner going to work, full time or part time, in France.
Submission of a contract established between the employee and the employer in accordance with the
French Labour law, approved by the DDTEFP( Direction du travail, de l’emploiet de la formation
professionnelle) center of the employer’s place of vacation is compulsory for application for a visa.
16) NOC for school, college or Employers is required as a mandatory document. NOC from spouse with a signature proof if any one of the couple is traveling for tourism purpose.
17. Marriage certificate is mandatory for all the applicants who are married if their spouse name is not endorsed in the passport. If someone is not having a marriage certificate (newly married couple) then an affidavit declaring the applicants to be married with their photos pasted on the same should be produced.
18. All child within the age of 18years should provide a copy of birth certificate as a mandatory document.
19. All Documents must be submitted in A4 Size.