Paris and Switzerland Tour Package from Nepal
Discover the alluring allure of Europe with an enticing tour package that takes you through the captivating realms of Paris and Switzerland, departing right from the heart of Nepal. The yearning for a spellbinding escapade to these enchanting destinations has captured the hearts of countless Nepalese, forging an insatiable desire for the Paris and Switzerland Tour. For some, this journey embodies an adventurous zeal, a dream to be immersed in the most refined and cultured way of life that our planet has to offer. For others, it transcends mere travel – it’s an opportunity for education, observation, and the unveiling of the historical, cultural, and foundational tapestry of the Western world. Irrespective of the category you identify with, this vacation promises an authentic European experience that has nurtured aspirations across generations. To make a reservation, get in touch with our sales department at 01-5520088 or simply click here to leave us a message. At Shop in Holidays, we present an array of alternative packages for other European regions, such as the SCANDINAVIA TOUR (15N/16D) – Happy Holidays!
Welcome! Today board our flight to one of the most beautiful and elegant city of Paris- known for its haute couture, renowned museums, breath-taking beautiful monuments and sensational cabarets. On arrival collect your baggage and proceed outside and get greeted by your Friendly Travel Professional on arrival, who will later escort you to your hotel and assist with your check in.
Overnight in Paris. (Dinner)
Day 2 : Guided city tour of Paris. Visit to Eiffel tower 3rd (Top) Level. Take a funicular ride at Montmartre to see the Sacre-Coeur Basillica, the second most visited monument in Paris. Enjoy a romantic cruise on River Seine.
Today we proceed for a guided city tour of Paris. Marvel at the finest Parisian tourist attractions, Place Vendôme, Place de l’Opéra Garnier, Musée d’Orsay, Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysées, one of the most recognised fashionable avenues in the world, Arc de Triomphe, Alexander Bridge, Les Invalides and several others. Next we visit the iconic Eiffel Tower- 3rd Level, and get a stunning view of the city from the top. With its famous tapering cast iron tip, the Eiffel Tower is not just the symbol of Paris but of all of France. Later in the day, visit Montmartre known for its artist’s history. Take a Funicular to the top and see the white domed Basilica of Sacre-Coeur, a popular landmark and the second most visited Monument of Paris. Next we take a romantic cruise down the river Seine, one of the world’s most scenic cruise, flanked by exquisite monuments like Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Orsay Museum and many more. Gliding under one bridge to one another with a view of the finest monuments in the heart of bustling Paris.
Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 3 : Enjoy your fun filled day at Disneyland® Paris (choice of Disney® Parks or Walt Disney Studios® Park).
This day experience a day full of excitement at this popular amusement park. The destination to relax and enjoy different kind of thrill rides and studio movies with your loved ones. You may choose between Disney Parks, where fairy tales take flight across five incredible lands filled with classic attractions, shows and street parades with Disney Characters OR you may visit the Walt Disney Studios Park and be astounded by the outstanding stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets used for creating blockbuster movies.
Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Check out from your hotel and proceed to Switzerland, a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. On arrival proceed for orientation tour of Geneva. See The Jet d'Eau, a large fountain in Geneva, Switzerland and is one of the city's most famous landmarks, UN Buildings - The United Nations Office and the Flower Clock, located just in front of the famous Lake Geneva. Later proceed to your hotel and check-in and relax in the comforts of your hotel.
Overnight at the hotel in Lausanne. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 5 : Visit Olympic Museum. Visit Mt. Titlis- enjoy Cable car rides including the world’s first rotating cable car, the Rotair – to the top of Mt. Titlis at 3,020 metres.
Check out from your hotel and proceed to experience the Olympics at close quarters and feel the Olympic spirit the way the athletes felt it, to study the history of the Games from antiquity to today - thanks to the latest computer technology and audio-visual media, all of this can be accomplished in the Olympic Museum. Later experience with an exhilarating tip to the top of Mt Titlis at 3020 metres on various cable cars including Rotair, the world’s first revolving cable car. Get a breath taking unrestricted 360 degrees stunning view of the dazzling snow caped peak, deep crevasses and pristine white snow fields, dotted with massive ice boulders from every angle. Do not forget to visit the “Cliff Walk” the highest suspension bridge in Europe along the cliff of Mt.Titlis. Later proceed on an orientation tour of Lucerne one of most beautiful cities in Switzerland. Visit the Lion Monument, Kapell Brucke with some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates.
Overnight in Zurich. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 6 : Highlight of the tour, A magical alpine excursion to the top of Europe - the amazing Jungfraujoch and scenic Interlaken.
Get set for a memorable magical alpine excursion to Jungfraujoch – The Top of Europe, a high–point of your tour. First we proceed to Grindelwald Terminal. The new 3S-Bahn Eiger Express takes you from the Grindelwald Terminal to the Eigergletscher station in just 15 minutes. There you board a cogwheel train to reach the highest railway station in Europe at 11,333 feet – a world of eternal ice and snow. Visit the Ice Palace where artistes create their work of art in ice. Visit the Sphinx
observatory deck to experience a breath-taking panoramic view of the longest glacier in the Alps - Aletsch Glacier.
Overnight in Zurich. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Today proceed for an orientation tour of Lucerne - one of most beautiful cities in Switzerland. Visit the Lion Monument, Kapell Brucke with some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates. Enjoy a scenic cruise on the lake of Lucerne. Later in the evening, return to your hotel.
Overnight in Zurich. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Post Breakfast, proceed to Airport for your return flight. Say goodbye to the wonderful new friends you have made on the tour as your Holiday ends here with beautiful memories which you will cherish for alifetime.
- City tour with a local guide
- Visit to the 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower
- Full day excitement and thrill at Disneyland® Paris
- Funicular ride to see the Sacre Coeur Basilica- Montmartre.
- Enjoy romantic cruise on River Seine
- Orientation tour of Geneva
- Entrance to Olympic Museum
- Orientation tour of Lucerne
- Mt Titlis
- Lake Lucerne Cruise
- Free time for shopping
- Cog wheel train ride to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe
- Visit scenic Interlaken
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast.
- 6 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Lunches.
- 7 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Dinners.
- Daily Mineral Water Bottle (500ml)
(Packed lunch will be served on the day you visit Disneyland Paris)
- Tips to coach drivers for the duration of the tour is included.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Novotel / Millennium / Hilton or similar hotel in Paris
- 01 Night accommodation in Movenpick / Novotel or similar hotel in Lausanne
- 03 Nights accommodation in Radisson / Movenpick / Swiss Bel-Hotel hotel in Central Switzerland
- A person below 12 years of age on the entire tour will be considered a child
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as
the double room
- Tours will operate subject to all Government regulations
- All Local taxes, entrances and services are calculated as on 1st October 2022, any increase in local
taxes, entry tickets and other services has to be borne and paid by the traveler/agent.
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) will be
done in an air-conditioned coach
- On reaching Eiffel Tower, if there is a very long queue, we will be taking you to the Montparnasse
- It is suggested to carry One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot
space in the coach
- Services of our Tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour
- On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have
- A local representative or your coach driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part
of the tour
- Land surcharges applicable on certain departure dates which will be notified
- If certain sightseeing/excursions are closed, then alternate sight- seeing will be arranged.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is
also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any
sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary unless it’s closed due to a holiday.
Your Tour Manager will notify you the same
- In case of inordinate delays and strict driving laws, packed dinner may be provided on that day
- Please check with your Sales representative for final details
- In case of any increase in any taxes in Europe, there would be a change in price which will be
- Please Note that World of Wonders Travel Pvt. Ltd. (“SHOP IN HOLIDAYS (SIH)”) is into Business to
Business module and the Travel agent is a customer to SHOP IN HOLIDAYS (SIH). There is no privity
of contract between SHOP IN HOLIDAYS (SIH) and the end customer. Hence under no
circumstances will SHOP IN HOLIDAYS (SIH) be held responsible for any grievance of the end
- For any issues or redressal of any grievances, passengers/ end customers should approach their
Travel agent only from where they have booked their tour
- Any disputes and claims are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Bombay High Court at Mumbai
- SHOP IN HOLIDAYS (SIH) reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional
expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or
- SHOP IN HOLIDAYS (SIH) reserves the right to change any itinerary for operational reasons and
reasons beyond the control of SHOP IN HOLIDAYS (SIH) due to Force Majeure related to weather
conditions, strike, etc.rce Majeure related to weather conditions, strike, etc.
- SHOP IN HOLIDAYS (SIH) shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss,
injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur during the tour, due to
strikes, war, quarantine and or any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be
borne by the passenger
- Tours are operated subject to Reserve Bank of India / Government of India regulations
- Tour cost is payable in EURO out of your BTQ entitlement of the passengers
- The cost of the Airfare, Passport, and POE charges, Visa charges, Overseas Travel Insurance, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Porterage, Laundry, and Alcohol, Food or Drink not in the
regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls
- Any extra meals not included in the itinerary. Meals are pre – set and a choice of menu is not
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers,
other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- GST, TCS and other taxes as applicable
- Anything which is not specified in the Itinerary
If you are a resident (national/foreigner) of Nepal planning to visit Switzerland, Poland, Slovakia, Latvia, Belgium or Liechtenstein for tourism purpose you can apply for a short stay visa at the Embassy of Switzerland in Kathmandu.
Online application form and appointment.
An appointment is required for submission of application. All applicants for a Schengen visa have to fill in the online Schengen visa application form AND book their appointment through this link: Online visa system (swiss-visa.ch)
A printed hard copy of the form has to be submitted at the time of application.
Should you require a specific information, our visa service remains available through email email@example.com
Submit the documents in the following order:
Visa application form
- Duly completed and signed by the applicant
In case of minors (under 18 years of age):
- Both parents must sign the application form and add a copy of their passports. If travelling unaccompanied or with only one parent/legal guardian, a letter of consent from the parents must be submitted. A birth certificate and minor identity card must be provided
- Issued within the last 10 years and with at least three months validity beyond the planned stay in the Schengen territory, with at least 2 blank pages
- Clear photocopy of personal data
- Copy of previous Schengen visas, valid US and UK visas, if any
- Previous passport bound together (if any)
2 passport size pictures
- Not older than 6 months, 35-40mm in width, white background (for more details please
refer to Brochure (Terry_variant) (icao.int)
Foreign nationals residing in Nepal
- Resident permit/visa with validity of at least 3 months beyond the planned stay in Switzerland
- For Indian nationals: registration certificate from the Indian Embassy in Nepal, original &
Original visa cover letter
- Mentioning the travel plan with self-introduction
- If travelling with family members, letter must contain their names and relationship, a copy of covering letter must be included in each application
- Relationship certificate (marriage certificate for spouse, birth certificate for children)
Proof of Occupation
- If you are self-employed: Cover letter on company’s letter head, company registration, partnership deed, proof of paid tax (VAT, income tax)
- If you are employed: Work contract, letter from the employer (no-objection) confirming leave period and returning back to work, copy of staff ID (if any)
- If you are a student: Letter from the school/college/university confirming your studies, holiday or leave given to you, copy of student ID (If available)
- If you are retired: Proof of the retirement / Pension book (if any)
Proof of accommodation in Switzerland / Schengen member states
- Confirmation of hotel/apartment reservation containing the complete name, contact
information of the hotel and booking reference
- Confirmation of package tour and if applicable, advance payments
- Detailed day-to-day itinerary / travel plan / schedule of activities
Evidence of financial status – Original bank statement
- Self employed
Last 3 to 6 months personal and business bank statements
Last 3 months salary slips / 3 month’s salary bank statement
Last 3 to 6 months personal bank statement
- Student and unemployed
Last 3 to 6 months bank statements of parents or legal guardian
Personal pension bank statement for last 3 to 6 months (if any). Proof of regular income
generated by ownership of property or business
Schengen Travel Medical Insurance
- Minimum coverage of 30’000 Euro / 50’000 USD / 50’000 CHF per person, through approved insurance company in a Schengen state or in Nepal
- The insurance has to cover the entire stay in the Schengen territory, coverage of all expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical attention and/or emergency hospital treatment
- Applicants who wish to apply for a multiple entry visa with a long duration are not obliged to provide a 365 (180) day coverage. It will be sufficient to submit an insurance policy covering the first journey
- Booking of a round-trip airline ticket to Switzerland/Schengen member state and back to Nepal. If different destination, valid visa/residence permit for the country to be visited after Switzerland/Schengen member state
- With names of all travellers
- If applicable proof of intra-Schengen flight, train itinerary or car rental
Visa application feeVisa application fee is subject to change, based on the current exchange rate and is available
for consultation here: Schengen visa fees (admin.ch)
The fee has to be paid in cash at the Embassy against a receipt
If the online application is used, applicants have the possibility to pay by credit card
In case the visa is refused, visa application fee will not be reimbursed
Only the head of family needs to attach bank statements
- The Embassy of Switzerland reserves the right to request additional documents
- Visa can be applied minimum 15 days and maximum 180 days before the planned stay, depending on the availability of the consular calendar
- No copies are made on your behalf and incomplete applications will not be accepted