Beijing, Shanghai & Korea Tour from Nepal
ShopinHolidays combined package of Three Giant Cities of Asia (Beijing, Shanghai, and Korea tour from Nepal ) is a crazy-to-miss tour. These three most remarkable cities in Asia have been able to consistently entertain their innumerable visitors over the years. An eccentric blend of culture and history dating back to centuries with futuristic skyscrapers. And locations are what makes them stand out among all other cities in the world. Numerous World Cultural Heritage sites, most impressively preserved history/culture and architectures, the mesmerizing natural getaways, and The Great Wall are few of many attractions that no vacationers can stay away from. Most tempting top-rated water and theme parks, the pop culture of these cities, the larger than life shopping centers, and the glittering nightlife are some of the adventures not to miss on this tour.
Arrive in Beijing by flight. Our representative will help you find your transport that will take you to the hotel early in the morning. Get relaxed and be ready for the most amazing trip ahead of you.
A SIC tour awaits. You will be picked up by the driver and guide from your hotel at 7:00 to 8:00 a.m. The first stop of this historically significant city is Forbidden City (sightseeing for 2 hours). Forbidden City, an imperial palace from the Ming and Qing dynasties studded with best examples of Chinese Palatial Architecture. A World Heritage recognised by UNESCO, is a fist and foremost must-visit place in China. You will then be heading to the Temple of Heaven (sightseeing for 1 hour). Temple of Heaven,as the name implies, is the place where the Emperors of Qing and Ming Dynasties worshiped heaven and prayed for peace and harvest. Constructed in 14000s, Temple of Heaven is a masterpiece of architecture and landscape design. After these awe-inspiring experiences, lunch will be arranged at a local restaurant (1 hour), primarily serving, but not limited to, Chinese traditional food. After lunch, a drive through roads of Beijing,you will arrive at Summer Palace (60-minute drive). Enjoy Summer Palace (sightseeing for 1.5 hours), the largest royal park in China inclusive of well-preserved most exhilarating parks, lakes, and gardens in China. (Optional: Kunming Lake Boating). Ending the day of never-before experience, you will head back to your hotel with our
drop-off service before 6:00 p.m.
Today is the day of the Great Wall at Mutianyu. After breakfast, you will be picked up by the driver and guide from your hotel 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. Starting off the second day will be a drive to Great Wall at Mutianyu (driving time about 120 minutes). Arriving at the Great Wall at Mutianyu will surely take your breath away (sightseeing for about160
minutes). The Great Wall of Mutianyu is a masterpiece of restoration. It is best known for attractive scenery all year round with less crowd compared to other section of the Great Wall of China. (Optional: Great Wall Cable Car). Lunch will be arranged at a local restaurant (1 hour), primarily serving, but not limited to, Chinese traditional food.Finishing off the day, you will be driven back to downtown and to the hotel with ourdrop-off service around 5:00 pm.
Last day in Beijing. Today, our staff will pick you for your train to Shanghai. You can rest assured that it is a delightful train travel from Beijing to Shanghai and not just yet another train travel. You will soon arrive at train station in Shanghai, meet the driver,and head to the hotel, where you will get ready for an unforgettable adventure in the
biggest city of China that is Shanghai, a world renowned city with mixed traditional and
Shanghai, as exotic as it sounds, is China’s biggest city with futuristic architecture yet not forgetting its root, culture, and heritage. The day begins with a nice breakfast in the hotel. After breakfast, you will be picked up by the driver and guide from your hotel at 12:00. You will be driven to Zhujiajiao Water Village (driving time 1 hour) located in suburbs of Shanghai city. Zhujiajiao Water Village (sightseeing 2.5 hours) is an ancient water town with hard-to-imagine ancient buildings, canals, and numerous stone bridges. Leaving behind the amazing Zhujiajiao Water Village, you will then arrive at Silk Museum (featured shopping, 30-minute drive). It’s a must-visit place to learn the culture, history, and interesting facts about Chinese silk as well as a dream destination for shopaholics. Afterwards, the tour guide will escort you to start the fascinating night trip in Shanghai Night-view Luxury Cruise Tour (with buffet on boat) (1.5 hours). This cruise will let you experience the best view of illuminated Shanghai from the boat. A day well spent, you will be driven back to the hotel with our drop-off service before 21:00.
Seoul experience begins. Today, you will check out from the hotel in Shanghai and go to airport for your departure. After the flight, you will arrive at Incheon Airport. You will be met and greeted by an English Speaking Guide from KIMS TRAVEL. Today, you will be driven to Gapyeong (2 hours by car). Gapyeong is a scenic destination, a natural environment studded city of South Korea. The tour guide will escort you to Petite France & Nami Island for a much-deserved nature break and to experience art and culture. Petite France, as the name implies, is a French-style theme park, a major tourist attraction and Nami Island is appropriately famous for its beautiful tree-lined roads, a popular get-away indeed. The first day in Seoul will end with our drop-off service driving you back to your hotel (1 hour 30 minutes by car).
Second day in Seoul. A nice and healthy breakfast will be followed by the tour guide and driver picking you up for a drive to Suwon (1 hour by car). Today, you will start off your day by visiting Suwon Hwaseong Fortress, a world cultural heritage site recognized by UNESCO. You are sure to get awestruck by the impeccable architecture that Suwon Hwaseong Fortress has to provide. The second stop of the day will be Everland Theme Park (30 minutes by car). Everland Theme Park, with unlimited pass, without a doubt is South Korea’s best theme park and most loved destination. Ranked one of the best theme parks in world, attended in millions yearly, Everland Theme Park entertains the visitors with mesmerizing rides, theme areas, water parks, festivals, and much more. Ending the fun-filled day, our drop-off service will take you back to the hotel in Seoul (1 hour by car).
Yet another adventurous day in Seoul. Start you day with a hefty breakfast as the fun just gets bigger and better. Today is the day which is going to be most memorable day in Seoul. You will be picked up by tour guide and driver and taken to Gyeongbokgung Palace. It’s the largest palace built by the Joseon dynasty, an ancient royal palace built in 1300s. Often considered as the most beautiful and grandest palace in South Korea, Gyeongbokgung Palace is an architectural brilliance. The day just gets better with a visit to National Folk Museum, located within the grounds of Gyeongbokgung Palace. Visiting a temple will never be such memorable as exploring and experiencing Jogyesa Temple, a major temple within Seoul serving as the center of Zen Buddhism, a culture worth saving. You will then be walking through Insadong Antique Street, appropriately recognized for exquisite Korean traditional culture and crafts. Followed by tradition and culture, you will experience DDP and Dongdaemun Shopping capturing the South Korean pop culture. Finishing off the mixed culture of Seoul, you will then find serenity in the form of Cheonggyecheon Stream. A walk along the stream with natural wonder amidst the energetic and busy city life is as good as a day can get. A busy day indeed will end with our drop-off service dropping you at the hotel.
Today will start with experiencing firsthand observation of famous-across-the-globe Kimchi Making & Hanbok Wearing. As good as they look, it is even better, pretty much amazing, learning the process. Now, its time to visit the must-see travel destinations, rather the compulsory stops, in Seoul, the National Ginseng Shop along with Trick Eye & Ice Museum, Hongdae Street, and Myeondong Fashion Street along with the famous cityscape, N Seoul Tower (include observatory). Sitting on the Namsan mountain, N Seoul Tower is a majestic landmark of Seoul. The best place from where one can enjoy the entire city of Seoul. After the joyful day with lots of shopping and jaw-dropping sightseeing, you will be escorted back to your hotel in Seoul with our drop-off service.
After breakfast at hotel, get ready to check out before/at noon. Transfer to Incheon International Airport for departure with memories you will never be able to forget.
- Airport Transfer and Transfer during Sightseeing
- Accommodation in 3 Star Hotel
- Accommodation based on 2 sharing a room
- Daily breakfast at hotel,Lunchesat local restaurant
- Private Round-trip Airport Transfer with local English speaking guide
- All admission fee
- Private Tour/Transfer with local English speaking guide
- 2Nights Accommodation in Beijing on BB Basis
- 2Night Accommodation in Shanghai on BB Basis
- 4Nights Accommodation in Korea on BB Basis
- Mentioned Sightseeing in itinerary
- Entrance Fees
- Guide Fees
- Visa Fees
- Lunch and Dinner
- Expenses of Personal Nature
- Visiting Fee
- Tip for local Guide (USD 5/PAX/DAY) recommended
Visa Checklist for China
- Original signed passport with at least six months of remaining validity and blank visa pages, and a copy of the passport’s data page and the photo page if it is separate.
- Visa Application Form (Form V.2013) and Photo
- One completed Visa Application Form with a photo on glossy photo paper glued onto the form (your photo must meet the requirements).
- Proof of legal stay or residence status (applicable to non-U.S. citizens)
- You must provide the original and photocopy of your valid certificates or visa of stay, residence, employment or student status, or other valid certificates of legal staying provided by the relevant authorities of the country where you are currently staying.
- Photocopy of previous Chinese passports or previous Chinese visas (applicable to foreign citizens who were Chinese citizens and have obtained foreign citizenship)
If you are applying for a Chinese visa for the first time, you should provide your previous Chinese passport held and a photocopy of its data page.
If you have obtained Chinese visas before and want to apply for a Chinese visa with a renewed foreign passport that does not contain any Chinese visa, you should present the photocopy of the previous passport’s data page and the photo page if it is separate, as well as the previous Chinese visa page. (If your name on the current passport differs from that on the previous one, you must provide an official document of name change.)
- An invitation letter issued by a relevant entity or individual in China. The invitation should contain:
- Information on the applicant (full name, gender, date of birth, etc.)
- Information on the planned visit (purpose of visit, arrival and departure dates, place(s) to be visited, relations between the applicant and the inviting entity or individual, financial source for expenditures)
- Information on the inviting entity or individual (name, contact telephone number, address, official stamp, signature of the legal representative or the inviting individual)
- The applicant should guarantee that all information provided in the application is true and correct. Any false, misleading or incomplete information may result in denial of the visa or refusal of entry into China.
- The invitation letter may be in the form of fax, photocopy or computer printout. An applicant may be required to submit an original invitation, provide other supporting documents, or schedule an interview with the consular officer.
- The consular officer will make decisions on whether or not to grant a visa and allowed validity, duration of stay and number of entries based on individual application.
Visa Checklist for Korea
Documents to be provided by applicants
- One recent passport-size photo of the applicant
- Original passport and a photocopy thereof
- Visa cover letter (applicant should furnish details including the purpose of the visit, a tentative itinerary, and who will cover his or her expenses during the visit)
- Flight schedule
- Hotel booking voucher (receipt)
- Travel schedule in detail
- Job certificate from a Nepali business entity stating the applicant’s position in the company and the purpose of his or her visit to Korea
- Company registration (original and photocopy)
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) registration (original and photocopy)
- Personal bank statements for the last six months
- Please note that the visa issuance process can take seven working days or more. Applications should be submitted at least 14 days prior to the scheduled date of departure to allow adequate processing time
- Visa applications are accepted at the Embassy gate from Monday to Friday, between 09:30 a.m. and 11:30 p.m.
- Visas and passports are collected from Monday to Friday, between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- In principle, applicants must submit their visa applications and pick up their passports in person. However, if you are unable to come to the Embassy in person due to circumstances beyond your control, you can authorize someone to do so on your behalf by means of a signed letter. In that event, the signature on the letter must be identical to the signature in your passport.
- Handwritten passports are no longer accepted as of March 2, 2015. All visa applications must now be submitted along with Machine Readable Passports (MRP) issued by the Government of Nepal.
- An applicant’s passport must be valid for at least six months at the time of the application.
- Please note that a visa does not guarantee entry to the Republic of Korea. The visa holder may be subjected to further inspection at the airport immigration desk by authorized officials in the Republic of Korea.
- Applicants are requested to use glue, rather than staples, to affix their photographs to their applications.
- The Embassy of the Republic of Korea informs for all those concerned that in order to facilitate visa application procedures, the Embassy will collect the visa fee (in cash) along with the visa applications at the Embassy counter with effect from December 1, 2016. The Embassy further informs that since the bank account for depositing visa fees will be closed from the same date, the visa fees cannot be deposited in banks.Likewise, the Embassy requests those who pay visa fees by November 30th, to kindly lodge visa application by December 9, 2016.
The visa fees are as shown below:
SINGLE ENTRY (UP TO 90 DAYS) 4,000 NRS ($40 USD EQUIVALENT)
SINGLE ENTRY (MORE THAN 90 DAYS) 6,000 NRS ($60 USD EQUIVALENT)
DOUBLE ENTRY (UP TO 30 DAYS) 7,000 NRS ($70 USD EQUIVALENT)
MULTIPLE ENTRY (UP TO 30 DAYS) 9,000 NRS ($90 USD EQUIVALENT)
- All Nepali documents must be translated into English and notarized by authorized notary publics.
- Please note that failing to submit the required documents (specified below) may lead to the rejection of the visa application.
- The Embassy reserves the right to call applicants in for interviews, demand additional documents, and take other steps when it is deemed necessary.
- Fraud or misrepresentation can result in refusal of a visa. Do not submit inauthentic documents.
- Please check below for the result of your visa application:
choose ‘passport number’ from “select”, and then input your passport number, name (family name first and given name later), and date of birth on your passport
- Please check below for the information of visa application;
- Even though all the required documents and procedures are fulfilled, the Embassy reserves the right to issue visa or not without informing any reasons according to the rules and regulations of Korean Immigration.
- In case a visa applicant is found to tender any form of fake document, the perpetrator will be barred from entering the Republic of Korea up to 5 years.
- The Government of the Republic of Korea has decided that long-term (over 90 days) visa applicants are required to submit their medical report on tuberculosis from the specifically designated hospitals by the Embassy, which is due to be effective from Mar 2, 2016.
The list of the designated hospitals is as below;
. Patan Hospital, Patan
. Civil Service Hospital, Newbaneshor
. Korea Nepal Friendship Nepal Friendship Hospital (Korea Thimi Hospital), Bhaktapur
. Sukraraj Tropical and Infectious Disease Hospital, Teku
※ In case a visa applicant, who has been holding a tuberculosis history in Korea and come back to Nepal, applies for a short term visa (less than 90 days), the visa application would be approved only when the visa applicant proves to the Embassy that he/she is fully recovered from tuberculosis by submitting a medical report from the specifically designated hospitals by the Embassy.